We are dedicated to superior quality of our products because we want to provide best products to our consumers. Our business is based on trust and mutual respect among employees, consumers, customers and other stakeholders.
We apply good manufacturing and hygiene practices. Continuous planning, implementation, verification and evaluation of the effectiveness of the conducted actions, enable us to improve the efficiency of the system according to the principles of sustainable development.
Product data are transmitted through all stages of production, processing and distribution (from fry and farming cages to the point of sale). Traceability is established in the following manner:
- Traceability to suppliers (traceability of suppliers of raw materials, auxiliary materials, packaging and food additives);
- Internal traceability (traceability of raw materials, intermediate products, packaging and auxiliary materials within EFB (an entity in food business));
- Traceability to customers / buyer (food traceability to the customer / user).
Implemented traceability system through LOT number on the finished products allows us to trace the whole process of fish growing process, from spawning, cage location, food the fish consumed, temperature regime from harvesting to delivery, etc.
- The whole technological process of fish spawning to the finished product is carried out under strictly controlled conditions
- Sorting process hygiene, processing as well as the packaging are monitored through regular microbiological controls
- Upon harvesting the fish underwent the temperature regimes of 1-4 ° C, in which it remains until reaching the end consumer
- Working conditions of employees, their safety and satisfaction are also controlled
- The satisfaction of consumers is followed as well